Go against the societal trend of Super-Sizing if you want to stay health, fit and active. Not to mention that everyone will tell you how great you look too!
- The Healthiest Choice for Shedding Pounds - A shake has long been considered a comfort food that you can splurge on without being guilty because it is not a high calorie item like some of its kinsmen on a food court like multilayer burgers or superrich desserts. But shakes are no longer a mere palate soother, and have evolved over the years [...]
- Common Mistakes that Can Sabotage your Diet - Common Mistakes that Can Sabotage your Diet Dieting can be a long and rigorous process with its fair share of ups and downs. In order to lose weight and gain a healthier lifestyle, you’ll need patience and discipline. Many times people will lose a few pounds only to gain them right back which can cause [...]
- How to Avoid the Yo-Yo Dieting Effect - Many of us who are struggling with our weight have experienced the yo-yo effect. That up and down cycle of working so hard to lose weight on a diet just to go through the disappointment of gaining it all back (plus some) when the diet is done. After experiencing this enough, sustainable weight loss can [...]
- How to Get Over a Weight Loss Plateau - The most trying times during the process of losing weight are weight loss plateaus. Those times when the pounds that have been dropping off steadily week by week stubbornly won’t drop anymore. Stepping on the scale you keep seeing the same weight that you’ve seen for weeks. You can’t help but wonder and worry about [...]
- To Snack or Not to Snack? - For those of us trying to lose weight, we’ve heard emphatic arguments on both sides of this issue. There are those who swear that eating six small meals a day will rev your metabolism and help you slim down in no time. There are other people who will insist that the key to weight loss [...]
- Keeping Weight Off Through the Holidays - By the end of Fall many of us begin thinking ahead to the coming holiday season. Along with picking out Christmas presents and planning parties, many of us are worried about holiday weight gain. From Thanksgiving through the start of the New Year, our weeks are filled with parties and tempting treats. It can be [...]
- Incorporate Your Family into Your Weight Loss Goals - Whether your weight loss goals are great or small, incorporating your family can help you to stay on track and help them improve their health as well. Telling your family that you’re on a diet might initiate a lot of groaning. Once the diet is underway, you may feel like they’re trying to sabotage your [...]
- Will Soda Make Me Gain Weight? - Fizzy and flavorful, soda is one of the most popular beverages in the United States. On average, most Americans are believed to consume around 51 gallons of it per year. Whether you prefer regular or diet soda, drinking soda causes weight gain. Replacing this indulgence with other, healthier and lower calorie options could easily lead [...]
- Investing in Your Health: The Price of Obesity - When considering the effect that being overweight or living with obesity has on us, few of us think about the effects that it has on our finances. Healthy food, weight loss aids and gym memberships can be so expensive that changing your lifestyle may hardly seem cost effective. Research has shown that the price of [...]
- The Importance of Breakfast for Weight Loss - The majority of us don’t start off our mornings with a filling meal. Often we don’t feel hungry that soon after waking up or are too rushed to make food for ourselves. Even if you are used to eating in the morning, you might have decided to skip it now that you’re trying to lose [...]
See More Feel-Great Posts Here!
one hour payday loans
Thanks for visiting Feel-Great.net – tell a friend about us.