Choosing to eat healthy foods in moderation must accompany any successful diet plan. We recommend using a supplement that features Saffron for weight loss.
Thanks Andrea! We found this delicious side dish recipe on Andrea’s blog Glam Hungry Mom. We hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we did!
Looking for a quick, easy, and healthy side dish? I have the perfect way to add green and delicious flavor to your plate.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb. green beans, washed and trimmed
- Heat pan over medium heat
- Add oil and butter
- Place the garlic into the pan, stirring frequently for 1-2 minutes
- Add green beans, lemon zest, and lemon juice
- Cook for 7-10 minutes until done, tossing frequently
How easy is that? You can also add red pepper flakes, hot pepper jelly, hot sauce, whatever spice you like if you want to add some heat. I kept it out because my coconut loves his veggies without sauce.
Bio: This recipe was provided by Andrea from her blog, Glam Hungry Mom. Andrea is originally from the Philippines but now calls Boston her home. She splits her time between caring for her darling son and dueling it out in the kitchen to bring us delicious and healthy recipes. Enjoy!