Thank you Andrea, from Glam Hungry Mom, for this satisfying and very healthy Holiday snack! Don’t forget to combine this with a Satiereal Saffron Extract supplement to help reach your weight loss goals! We recommend Saffrolean.
Raise your hand if you binged on Thanksgiving? Raise your hand if you binged on Thanksgiving leftovers? It’s okay guys. Ain’t no shame! It’s so hard to eat healthy during the holidays. Everywhere you turn there is a holiday party, appetizers, drinks, candy cane Oreos/chocolate/mochas….you get the picture. You know what? It’s okay to enjoy food, but make sure to balance it out. That’s where my kale chips come into play.
I have tried a handful of kale chip recipes only to end up with burnt or bitter greens. I decided to play with the temperature until I found the result I liked. The end result is flavorful and crunchy. Perfect to satisfy my chip cravings!
- - 1 bunch Kale, ribs removed and broken into pieces
- - 2 tablespoon olive oil
- - salt and pepper, to taste
- - Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 280 degrees
- 2. Thoroughly wash and dry your kale
- 3. Lay kale on baking sheet in a single layer
- 4. Evenly drizzle olive oil over kale
- 5. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes (turn leaves half way through)
- 7. Let cool for at least 5 minutes
- 8. Optional: add freshly grated parm on top of kale chips